Thursday 22 December 2011

Follow Friday #3


Follow Friday is a weekly meme hosted by Rachel of Parajunkee and Alison of Alison Can Read

The featured question this week is:
If you had to spend eternity inside the pages of a book which book would you choose and why?

My answer:
This is difficult and tough to answer. I would love to live in the world of Anna and the French Kiss. First, it's safe (I don't have to fight monsters and stuffs), Second, it's set in one of the most beautiful cities in the world, Paris. Third, there's Monsieur St. Clair, Fourth, I love everything about Paris including the tourism sites, eating the cakes, Eiffel tower, and Fifth, I would love to improve my French language!

Well, that's all for me! What about you? Which books would you like to live in? Please leave links in the comment & I'll definitely check it out!



Don't forget I still have my 50 followers giveaway, 100 followers giveaway and 10 E-book copies of Angel Evolution! Please check it out! Thank you for stopping by!

Since it's near Christmas, I'm begging Santa so I can reach 200 followers on the blog before the year ends. Does Santa think I can make it? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...