Saturday 4 February 2012

Back to School!

 
Hello everyone! As you can see, I've been away for several days and haven't posted any reviews lately. This is because I've been busy preparing for school tomorrow! So I just wanted to say I'm going back to school! This means that I won't be able to blog every single day, sadly. I will still post book reviews (from the books I received for review) but I might not be able to participate in memes and regularly comment on your blogs! I really love reading your reviews, talking to you guys and comment on your blog but since I'm back to school, I won't have that much time. I do have to say that this holiday has been really fun because of you guys! Please don't stop checking out the blog. Every single comment from you guys are very precious to me! 

Before I go, I do have a surprise for every one of you, since this is February and many exciting things are happening such as Brodie & Lisa's Valentine Blog Event (Which by the way, YOU have to CHECK OUT!). The post after this will be dedicated for you guys so stay tuned! :)

Have a nice day, everyone! Wish me luck for school too! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...