Wednesday, 14 March 2012

Aussie Blog Tour: Andrea Cremer - Guest Post [Wolves vs. Vampires! What makes wolves better?]


Hello guys! Today I have Andrea Cremer, author of the Nightshade trilogy in the blog to discuss about Wolves vs. Vampires and why Andrea decided to write about wolves (they're not werewolves by the way!) instead of vampires (which seems to be in high demand these days!). Have I mentioned how much I LOVE THE NIGHTSHADE TRILOGY? If you guys haven't read it, I hope by the time you finish reading this guest post, you will dash to the closest bookshop to get the whole trilogy, or enter the giveaways in some of the Aussie blogs participating in the blog tour! I would also like to thank Laura from Hachette Australia for putting this blog tour together!



 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~